Careers at RAiN
Practicing at RAiN = Practicing at your own clinic
RAiN, our physicians enjoy the following:
- A very high income potential
- Management and support staff ensures an enhanced practice experience
- A modern, fully equipped paperless clinic with WOLF EMR
- Very competitive overhead split designed to suit you
- A very fulfilling and rewarding practice
- Pleasant and peaceful clinic environment ...
- Full time Family Physician : We are seeking a full time permanent; patient centered Family Physician to join our team. There will be no on call schedule. RAiN offers the best compensation; be it fee for service, fixed daily revenue or a combination of both. We can design a package to suit MD’s needs. The average annual compensation ranges between $250000-$400000. The Physician should be Licensed / Eligible to apply for a license with College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. There are additional benefits offered by PCN and Alberta Medical Association.
- Orthopedic Consultant