Health Cards:Patients are requested to always bring their Alberta Health Card while visiting our clinic. If you do not have Alberta Health Card or valid Health Card from any other province, we will ask you for a fees depending on your service requirement. If you have a Quebec Health Card, we will charge a fee from you before providing the services. We will give you a completed form signed by the physician and fees charged. You can use this form to claim our charges from Quebec Health Care Services
- RAiN we assure you of a safe and top Quality health Care that is provided with dignity and respect.
- RAiN believes in respecting everyone’s values, traditions and promises to offer care with compassion.
- RAiN guarantees its intolerance towards any kind of discrimination.
- You have the right to know and understand the treatment provided by the physician as well as the benefits and risks of medicines prescribed to you.
- You have the right to ask questions about your health and to receive information regarding the same.
- You have a right to appoint someone else if you cannot make health care decisions for yourself.
- RAiN assures you of confidentiality of your health information.
- To arrive on time for your appointment.
- Cancel your appointment at least before 24 hours of appointment time. Only in case of emergency, the appointment can be cancelled within 24 hours of appointment time.
- Not to smoke inside the clinic
- Pay the fees for uninsured services promptly
- Be respectful to everyone at the clinic including the fellow patients.
- Provide clear and accurate information about your health concerns to the Physician to help to make an informed decision.
- Follow the treatment plan as agreed with the Physician.
- Notify the physician about change in your health.
- Respect privacy of staff and other patient.